All riders must complete this REGISTRATION FORM.
All clients must also provide a signed RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT before riding. This agreement will be provided for signature once Registration is complete.
REQUIRED RIDING GEAR
- Riders must use an approved USEF helmet that fits properly. No bike, ski, etc. helmets are allowed. Helmets are available to borrow at the farm if needed.
- All students must wear paddock boots or shoes with a 1⁄4 - 1⁄2“ heel and a hard sole. Tennis shoes, rubber mud boots or high heels are not allowed.
- Please wear warm clothes, gloves and boots. The indoor arena is protected from the elements but not heated, so warm clothes and layers are necessary.
- Arrive on time, which is typically 30 minutes before your scheduled ride time.
- Lessons are cancelled if the temperature is above 90° or below 15°.
- Instructors need the complete attention of their students. Parents are encouraged watch their students from the upstairs Observation Room to eliminate distraction.
- No one is to enter the ring without permission.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY
- Only students that have a signed release form are allowed to handle, brush, ride, and participate in any Shenanigans Farm horse activities. All others need to stay in designated areas.
- All friends and family must stay in designated viewing areas; guests are not allowed in grooming areas, riding arenas, stalls or paddocks.
- Do not allow children to run, yell or scream. We have many horses and riders that may be startled by these activities.
- The speed limit through the farm is 5 MPH. We have many children, pets and horses that need to be kept safe from speeding cars.
- Please stay away from pond.
- Do not park on the grass.
- Leave your dogs at home.
- Please ask prior to petting or feeding any treats to any horses and ponies.
- Give your instructor 24-hour notice of your absence whenever possible.
- Canceled lessons must be called into instructors or they are not eligible to be made up. Riders are responsible for scheduling makeup lessons.
- All lessons must be taken in within current month - missed lessons do not carry over into the following month.
- If a lesson is canceled due to weather, we will make up your lesson.
CAMP PAYMENT POLICIES
- Payment is due at time of registration via cash or check.
- Your child's registration will not be final until payment is received in full.
- All camps must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to start of camp.
- Payments made within 2 weeks of camp must be made in cash.
- No refunds will be issued. Credit may be given under certain circumstances.